Advertisement

Search Results

Advertisement



Your search for Mingzhao Xing, MD, PhD matches 5 pages

Showing 1 - 5


solid tumors

BRAF V600E and Disease-Specific Mortality in Men With Papillary Thyroid Cancer

In a large-scale retrospective analysis reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, Wang et al found that male sex is a predictor of poorer disease-specific survival in BRAF V600E papillary thyroid cancer. The study involved 2,638 patients (male = 623, female = 2,015) from 11 centers in 6...

solid tumors

Age-Associated Mortality Risk and BRAF V600E Status in Papillary Thyroid Cancer

In a study reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, Shen et al found evidence that BRAF V600E mutation status explains the long-recognized increased mortality risk associated with age at diagnosis in patients with papillary thyroid cancer. Study Details The study involved data from 2,638...

thyroid cancer

Cabozantinib in Medullary Thyroid Cancer: A Landscape-Shaping New Treatment 

Medullary thyroid cancer is derived from parafollicular C cells in the thyroid gland. The disease is sporadic in about 75% of cases and hereditary in the remaining 25%.1 Oncogenic mutations in the gene for tyrosine kinase receptor rearranged during transfection (RET) are driver genetic alterations...

head and neck cancer

BRAF V600E Mutation Predicts Recurrence of Papillary Thyroid Cancer

In a large retrospective study reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, Xing et al found that presence of the BRAF V600E mutation was an independent predictor of recurrence of papillary thyroid cancer. The study involved 2,099 patients with papillary thyroid cancer consecutively selected over ...

head and neck cancer
issues in oncology

Combined BRAF V600E and TERT Promoter Mutations Identify Aggressive and Recurrent Papillary Thyroid Cancer

In a study reported in Journal of Clinical Oncology, Xing et al found that the combined presence of BRAF V600E and TERT C228T mutations was associated with increased risk of recurrence and poor disease-free survival in patients with papillary thyroid cancer. The retrospective study included 365...

Advertisement

Advertisement



;
Advertisement