ASCO COME HOME Offers Direct Support to Practices Transitioning to Quality Payment Program
ASCO is making it easier for practices to understand and prepare for the transition to the Quality Payment Program (QPP) in the years ahead with its ASCO COME HOME initiative.
ASCO COME HOME provides readiness assessment tools to help practices evaluate whether or not they are ready to transition either to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) or to an advanced alternative payment model (APM) within QPP and tools to help practices actually make the change.
Specifically, ASCO COME HOME offers:
- Readiness assessments focused on the changes oncology practices need to make to implement oncology medical home concepts, successfully participate in alternative payment models, and identify practice-specific recommendations for transitioning to QPP
- Consulting services tailored to specific practice needs in the transition from volume- to value-based care
- Symptom triage pathways that provide automated decision support for aggressive cancer symptom management
- Support for participation in alternative payment models including the Oncology Care Model; services include financial and quality reporting and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services administration compliance support
- Analytical services that review and make recommendations based on practice-specific financial, clinical, and operations data
For more information, please visit ASCO.org/clinicalaffairs or contact email@example.com. Stay tuned to ascoaction.asco.org for the latest news on physician payment reform initiatives. ■
© 2017. American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.