2019 ASCO Annual Meeting Global Health Track
ASCO Annual Meeting attendees with an interest in global health will find a deep portfolio of relevant sessions in the 2019 program. A preliminary list of global health–related sessions is below; visit am.asco.org or check the 2019 iPlanner for the most updated program information, including session times and locations.
Don’t forget to register for popular ticketed sessions in advance.
Friday, May 31
- Improving Quality of Care and Patient Outcomes by Maximizing the Efficiency of the Oncology Team
- Many Shades of Disparities in Myeloma Care
Saturday, June 1
- Meet the Professors: Collecting and Using Patient-Reported Outcome Data in Clinical Practice to Improve Doctor/Patient Communication and Outcomes (Ticketed Session)
- Meet the Professors: Quality-of-Care Improvement and Global Oncology Research (Ticketed Session)
- The Management and Prevention of Anal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- ASCO/European Society for Medical Oncology Joint Session: Global Access to Essential Medicines
- Updated Approaches to Treatment Sequencing in the Era of M0CRPC Approvals (Interactive Case-Based Session)
Sunday, June 2
- HPV Vaccination: Why Is It So Difficult to Implement a Vaccine That Prevents Cancer?
- Choosing the Right Induction Regimen for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Caring for Our Trainees: Lessons From Around the World
- City Cancer Challenge: Changing the Future of Cancer in Urban Populations
- Innovative and Affordable Global Cancer Technologies
- Current and Future Aspects of Immunotherapy for Esophageal and Gastric Malignancies
Monday, June 3
- International Collaborations and Regional Challenges in Sarcoma
- Implementing Palliative and Supportive Care in Cancer Care Worldwide (Interactive Case-Based Session)
Tuesday, June 4
- Emerging Landscapes in Liver Cancer
Visit am.asco.org for the latest information about the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting. ■
© 2019. American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.